The first phase of Misys Treasury, released in June, provides multi-bank trade execution for foreign exchange and money market securities, and confirmation matching and automated settlement instructions.
Execution services are provided by the ASP via FX technology developer Currenex, which has formed a strategic alliance with Misys. About 100
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground