NEW YORK--Nyfix, a technology and execution services provider, has signed an agreement to acquire Javelin Technologies, a FIX connectivity software vendor, for $11 million in cash and $44 million in Nyfix stock. The deal was expected to close on March 31.
Nyfix increases its buy-side presence with the acquisition while Javelin will use Nyfix’s network to provide ASP-based services.
Javelin will become a wholly owned subsidiary of Nyfix but will retain its name and its 70 employees, says John C
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution