Advent Software Inc. has purchased competing portfolio management and accounting system vendor Data Exchange Inc. Advent was drawn to acquire Data Exchange because the latter had two things the former lacked: relational database technology and a high-end customer base consisting of firms having an average of $7 billion in assets. Advent plans to retain all 38 Data Exchange employees--including Data Exchange's president Bruce Hechler.
The San Francisco-based Advent paid $4.8 million cash for t
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy