Investment Advisers Inc. (IAI) has gone live with Thomson Financial Systems Inc.'s Portia portfolio management and accounting system to support 10 fixed-income staff. IAI--which selected the DOS-based version of Portia last July (IMT, Aug. 6, 1993)--installed the Thomson system last week. The firm plans to further roll the system out within the next 45 days, eventually deploying it to a total of 20 fixed-income and equity portfolio managers and analysts.
Based in Minneapolis, IAI is an
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain