LONDON--Omgeo, the US-headquartered provider of trade management systems, is set to adopt SwiftNet, the standardized IP messaging platform, as its preferred messaging standard. However, implementation of the strategy is not expected to start for over 12 months.
SwiftNet was developed by Swift, a Belgium-based industry-owned cooperative supplying messaging services and interface software to the financial services industry. The platform is designed to streamline communications between investmen
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution