NEW YORK--The Asset Managers Forum is looking to play a more active role in putting forward the views of the buy side in the straight through processing (STP) debate.
Kenneth Juster, director of the AMF, tells Investment Management Technology that the group recently met with the US Government Securities Clearing Corp. to assist that body in its preliminary planning to expand its matching service for fixed-income securities. The GSCC’s matching service is currently used for US government
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground