• Financial Models Co. (FMC) announced that the investment division of PGGM, a Netherlands-based pension fund provider, has selected FMC's front-, middle- and back-office integrated solution. PGGM plans to use FMC's integrated asset management application suite to take advantage of newer and increasingly standardized technologies. PGGM provides pension funds for former and current employees in the health care and social work sectors.
• AMP, the Australian-based financial services provider,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground