NEW YORK--SunGard Portfolio Solutions has engaged in an exclusive partnership with LightSpeed Data Systems that involves linking LightSpeed's Trade Data Management System (TDMS) interface with SunGard's Portfolio One browser-based portfolio accounting and performance measurement system. The interface gives Portfolio One clients T+0 to T+1 settlement capability.
TDMS is a client/server-based software application that matches and affirms trades in a real-time environment.
Portfolio One is SunGar
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1