PaineWebber Redux: Some have said that PaineWebber's wrap fee program may end up on Integrated Decisions Systems Investment Manager II. But now a new view has emerged from the bushes surrounding the hush-hush implementation. PaineWebber may be trying to build its own system in-house. Stay tuned.
Thomson Financial Services Inc. has begun upgrading its Alert network to include custody banks in a complete trade delivery system with institutions and brokers. Thomson, of course, is also developing
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1