JERSEY CITY--CheckFree Investment Services’ new client/server architecture is winning back some lost clients.
Cramer Rosenthal McGlynn, a White Plains, New York-based money manager, has reversed a decision made last year to dispense with CheckFree.
"Our intent in selecting a different vendor last year was motivated by a desire to have a client/server, GUI front end for the managers," says Michael Marrone, principal and director of Cramer Rosenthal McGlynn.
CheckFree APL, an outsourced
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain