J.P. Morgan & Co. began distributing its equity research over Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s First Call network, effective March 25. First Call will be distributing morning meeting notes, intraday research and earnings estimates on over 100 companies gathered by 54 analysts from J.P. Morgan Securities Inc., the firm's securities affiliate. The agreement brings First Call's total number of contributors of full equity research to 39.
A report published by the General Accounting Office (GAO)
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain