LONDON -- Reuters’ recent $175 million acquisition of Telerate -- completed on December 20 last year -- has left users and analysts guessing about how it will integrate Telerate’s data and product set, or how it will make the financial changes required to turn the loss-making Telerate business around.
According to one analyst, the two issues that continue to keep the market guessing are the final price for the acquisition and the amount of cost savings Reuters could take out of the business.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground