CHICAGO -- Northern Trust, the global custody, asset administration and investment management service provider, has unveiled Trade Execution Analysis (TEA), a new web-based trade execution monitoring tool for institutional clients wanting more in-depth analysis of their trading costs and practices.
Available through the firm’s Global Investor Passport, an internet portal for investment managers, TEA indicates commissions, trade execution, local fees for equity holdings, and other sources of
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain