Track Data Corp.'s NewsWare Inc. subsidiary has launched its NewsWatch news filtering and presentation system aimed at investment management firms, sell-side trading rooms and investment banks. The system has been in development for eight months and became available June 1.
The release of NewsWatch comes two months after Track Data signed a deal with Comhill Systems Inc. to purchase that vendor's news-handling software--which now forms the core indexing engine of the new system. NewsWare had
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers