British fund managers from Edinburgh and Glasgow listened to the rallying call for FIX last week.
Now that FIX looks destined for standardization in the US, American FIX proponents at large buy- and sell-side firms want to export it.
Some 14 fund managers--150 people in all--attended last week's presentation at Merrill Lynch in Edinburgh, the third of its kind in Britain since the US FIX committee launched its go-FIX campaign there in June 1996.
Alan Line, chairman of the European FIX committee
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1