Allianz Investment Corp., a U.S. subsidiary of Munich, Germany-based insurer Allianz AG, is testing Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s Portia as a front-end reporting and analytics system for an investment accounting system the firm is upgrading. Allianz is looking at a number of vendors to provide an investment accounting system to replace an incumbent mainframe-based Imis system provided by Texas Instruments Corp.
The Imis system is operated by Allianz Investment's sister company, San
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain