BELLEVUE, Wash.--The Dreyfus Corp. has expanded its use of Onyx's eponymous CRM system to include its retail, as well as institutional, line of business. Dreyfus plans to have its retail business live on Onyx in Q2 as it seeks to boost its private client services business, focusing on clients with invested assets over $100,000.
Dreyfus is hosting the application in-house, says Greg Chapman, director of financial services at Onyx. Dreyfus has upgraded to the latest version of Onyx, which is
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground