NEW YORK -- Sagen Asset Management, a privately held asset manager of funds of hedge funds, has gone live with FundInsight, Imagineer Technology Group's web-based hedge fund due diligence platform.
The FundInsight platform will provide a centralised repository for all due diligence information Sagen collects on its underlying hedge funds, allowing the firm to engage in more thorough peer- group analysis, construct more customised benchmarks and portfolios, and conduct basic and advanced corr
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1