New York--Veronique Weill, JP Morgan Chase head of technology and operations for investment management and private banking, says that she has not allowed the down market to affect her projects. "We are not compromising on the integration work," she says.
"If I don’t collapse my front office and accounting platforms, I will not be able to deliver on more than $100 million in synergies to save down the road." Weill says the number is a low estimate of the 30 percent operational cost savings sh
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership