NEW YORK -- Electronic trading platform and connectivity developer TradingScreen has launched an upgraded version of its browser-based graphical user interface (GUI) for hedge fund and asset management traders, TradeSmart v2.0.
Currently used by more than 300 hedge funds and European asset managers with more than $1.6 billion in assets under management, the new TradeSmart platform provides expanded access to electronic trading across multiple asset classes.
The system aggregates multiple
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground