LONDON--Peter Ellis, Deutsche Asset Management's director of performance and business consulting, has spent much of his time developing back-office trade-processing functions. He says there is now a need for a new STP: Total Straight Through Processing. He also says fund management technology requires better networking between business and partners.
Ellis says it is necessary to refocus working practices to make STP based more on industry-wide processes rather than just transaction system
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain