WITH investment management firms' price-reporting systems pushed to the limit by the rapid growth of the mutual fund market, many buy-side technologists felt a chill of mortality--or fallibility at least--when they read about Fidelity Management & Research Co.'s humiliating price-dissemination snafu late last month.
Fidelity sent erroneous mutual fund prices to the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) on June 17, causing inaccurate prices to be published--not to mention a heavy
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground