NEEDHAM, MA -- Cost containment and business continuity have replaced concerns over T+1 settlement and web-based implementations as the primary business drivers for the asset management industry, says a report from Massachusetts-based research consultancy TowerGroup.
Technology spending by investment management firms has declined since the technology boom of the 1990s, says the report, entitled The investment management top 10 business drivers impacting technology decisions, with senior
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground