Putnam Investments hired Avinash Persaud from JP Morgan to become its managing director and head of currency. Persuad will report to William Landes, Putnam's chief investment officer for global asset allocation, and he'll be responsible for developing currency forecasts and working with investment managers on currency implications for their investment portfolios.
Robert Honeycutt, chief operating officer of analytics software developer Barra Inc. resigned to become chief executive officer o
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1