Putnam Investments hired Avinash Persaud from JP Morgan to become its managing director and head of currency. Persuad will report to William Landes, Putnam's chief investment officer for global asset allocation, and he'll be responsible for developing currency forecasts and working with investment managers on currency implications for their investment portfolios.
Robert Honeycutt, chief operating officer of analytics software developer Barra Inc. resigned to become chief executive officer
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground