Thomson Investment Software (TIS) plans to get half of its revenues outside of the US within two years, requiring it to increase foreign revenues by 20 per cent. The Boston-based portfolio management and accounting system vendor plans to expand its salesforce and office space overseas--and hopes to add to the 90 foreign clients it already has.
TIS is not the only vendor campaigning overseas. Both Princeton Financial Systems (IMT, April 11) and SS&C Technologies (IMT, March 28)--frequent
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers