LONDON--Axion4 has announced the pricing for its connectivity program and its system. Axion4 is the consortium building a cross-border matching utility for the Global Straight Through Processing Association.
A number of asset managers are involved in pilot tests of the system, namely AIM Management Group, Axa Rosenberg, Capital Group Companies, Clay Finlay, Credit Suisse Asset Management, Fidelity Investment Managers, Nicholas Applegate, Pimco, Schroders and Toronto Dominion Asset Management.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers