Since the Securities Industry Association indefinitely postponed the T+1 implementation date midway through 2002, STP initiatives on the buy side have gone somewhat off the boil. But as Reuters' Kevin Bradshaw explains, even though the terminology and drivers have changed, the ultimate goal of STP remains the same.
After the shelving of a definite T+1 implementation date and industry frustration over organised straight-through processing (STP) ventures, buy-side firms are continuing their
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground