Fidelity Management & Research Co. and State Street Global Advisors Inc. are among the first investment management firms to join a committee whose purpose is to establish a standard protocol for communications among buy- and sell-side firms. The committee intends to develop a uniform messaging format which would support equity trading, including indications of interest, order routing, price quotes, confirmations and execution reports.
The members were motivated by a desire to retain control
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership