Clarification: Portfolio management system vendor TPG Software Inc. is an independent, privately held company, according to an official there. The June 24 issue of IMT may have suggested to some readers that the vendor had a formal development partnership with brokerage James Baker & Associates. That was not the case; James Baker was a beta site for TPG's product and remains a TPG customer.
In a slew of help-wanted ads placed in the dailies, Fidelity Investments expressed a need for a range
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground