LOS ANGELES--Capital Management Sciences is piloting an enterprise-version of its Bondedge fixed income analytics software. Designated Bondedge ES, or version 3.2, the upgrade is a 16-bit application, like earlier versions of the package.
The upgrade carries the same price tag as the standalone and network versions, which start at $2,000 per user per month. But the enterprise version has lower support costs for both clients and the company, says Laurie Adami, the software company's chief
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground