KANSAS CITY, Mo.--DST Systems has revealed plans to launch into the market a new platform for separately managed accounts as early as the fourth quarter. It already has a client that has signed up for the system and is targeted for implementation in late November. DST declines to identify until the system is up and running.
The product was in development last year, and DST began implementing the software at its own data center at the start of this year. The firm held off announcing the new
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground