NEW YORK--Indata’s Precision Trading system now offers a cash management module and other functionality for trading fixed income securities. Indata introduced the enhancements at the Securities Industry Association technology management conference.
Part of Indata’s IMS for Windows suite of products, Precision is a trade order management system that provides order generation and allocation, portfolio modeling, pre-trade compliance and electronic trading capabilities via FIX.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground