ONE-time Instinet chairman and CEO Bill Lupien is expected to break his silence and come to New York in the latter part of this month to speak for the first time about the new electronic trading system he and some big-name partners intend to launch. The system will cater not only to institutions, but even to retail traders--and appears aimed at bringing a broad tranche of lower-end users a higher degree of quantitative investment technology than they have thus far been able to employ.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground