Shearson Lehman Brothers Inc.'s non-bank bank, the Boston Safe Deposit & Trust Co., has created a marketing group that will offer pension plans and other tax-exempt plans its investment management systems in addition to its bread-and-butter custody services. The move is in line with custodians' attempts to diversify in the face of increasing commoditization of the services they offer.
Boston Safe's major product in the fight to offer customers investment management systems will be its new Cli
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership