NEW YORK--Omgeo has added 12 additional firms to its early adopter program for the Central Trade Manager (CTM), its Virtual Matching Utility (VMU), bringing the total number of firms to 29. New buy-side participants in the program include Bae Systems Pension Funds Investment Management, MFS Investment Management and Phoenix Administration Services. Also joining the program are three STP vendor partners with a strong buy-side presence: Heliograph, Mercator and Simcorp.
"We have finished
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain