NEW YORK--Omgeo has added 12 additional firms to its early adopter program for the Central Trade Manager (CTM), its Virtual Matching Utility (VMU), bringing the total number of firms to 29. New buy-side participants in the program include Bae Systems Pension Funds Investment Management, MFS Investment Management and Phoenix Administration Services. Also joining the program are three STP vendor partners with a strong buy-side presence: Heliograph, Mercator and Simcorp.
"We have finished develo
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse