Quick America Corp. is developing a microprocessor-based market data platform for the North American market. The service will be targeted at traders on both the buy and the sell side of the Street, as well as to analysts, researchers and salespeople.
The Japanese market data vendor, meanwhile, has hired Lewis Leonardi, a former vice president at McGraw-Hill Inc.'s Standard & Poor's Corp., to head its sales organization.
With beta tests under way, sources foresee a formal release for the new
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground