1 year ago...
The stability of a just-upgraded system at New York-based Warburg Pincus Asset Management was in doubt after the sale of the business to Credit Suisse Asset Management. The deal came at a turning point in both companies' information systems groups, with Warburg having completed a wide-ranging upgrade in November 1998, while CSAM embarked on a company-wide review of its systems in 1997 (March 1, 1999).
5 years ago...
Many months of tests and contract negotiations culminated in
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground