GE Investment Corp. (GEIC) has tapped Merrin Financial Inc.'s Financial Trading System (FTS) to create a real-time portfolio monitoring and analytics system. The customized installation will allow traders and money managers to perform analytics on updated portfolio information and eliminates paper records such as order tickets in the trading room. Much of the installation is already in place.
GEIC currently uses customized services from two separate companies for its portfolio management. It
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers