NEW YORK--Franklin Templeton was forced to reassess its strategy to integrate Fiduciary Trust in the wake of the Sept. 11 attacks. Disaster recovery became the priority as Fiduciary Trust's headquarters were in Tower 2 of the World Trade Center, and many key IT personnel were lost in the attacks.
After Sept. 11, David Cruzan, senior director of IT at Franklin Templeton, was put in charge of continuing the integration work because much of the existing integration team was lost in the attacks.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground