PRINCETON, NJ--Western and Southern Life Insurance Co and its registered investment advisor, Fort Washington Investment Advisors, have licensed Princeton Financial's PAM for Securities portfolio management and accounting system from Princeton Financial Systems. The companies have about $25 billion assets under management.
In addition to the core PAM system, Western & Southern are installing several of Princeton's complementary services, in support of its efforts to achieve straight-through
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground