GREENWICH, CT -- Shumway Capital Partners, a Greenwich-based hedge fund, has implemented technology from New Jersey-based Derivatives Portfolio Management (DPM) to support two new funds employing a global long-short equity strategy with a global macro overlay.
Shumway Partners, headed up by former Tiger Management senior managing director Chris Shumway, commissioned DPM to build its new front-end on April 1, 2002. And on July 1, after a relatively short implementation -- a few weeks, says
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground