NEW YORK--Pacific Investment Management Company (Pimco) has gone live as the first client of Encompys Release 1.0. Release 1.0 provides Pimco with a web-based CRM system hosted by Encompys and is the first piece of Encompys’ planned straight through processing portal for the buy side (BSIT, May 2001).
As its first client, Pimco partnered with Encompys to develop the customer relationship management platform. "The Encompys team worked closely with us to understand our specific needs," says
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground