Quotron Systems and Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s First Call Corp. last week finalized a multi-year accord to allow Quotron to redistribute First Call's equity research notes and earnings estimates.
Under a development effort now in progress, the First Call service will be available to qualified Quotron Q800, Q1000 and Advantage AE customers by the third quarter, according to First Call president Bruce Fador.
For Quotron, the ability to offer First Call is an added selling point to use
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground