Users of Instinet Corp.'s nascent Order Management System (OMS) have found it can be used as a continuous crossing network (CCN), performing some of the same functions as Morgan Stanley & Co.'s MatchPlus Patient Trading system. According to sources at a recently installed test site for the product, Grantham, Mayo, Van Otterloo & Co., the system can provide a continuous crossing mechanism for portfolios tracking indexes.
OMS will be offered on the new PC platform Reuters has developed for its
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain