Investment Technology Group (ITG) announced that, on February first, a record-breaking 61.9 million shares were executed on its POSIT electronic stock crossing system. ITG officials consider this event testament to the efficiency and reliability of alternative trading systems.
With its annual meeting date, set for February 23, approaching, Data Broadcasting Corp has announced the posting on its Web site of relevant information for shareholders, who will be asked to vote on DBC’s proposed
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground