TORONTO, Ont.--FRI Corp., a provider of data services and investment management applications, has launched a US corporate bonds database within its Securities Information Services (SIS) coverage of the North American market.
The database, which was introduced earlier this month, covers prices and corporate actions for over 30,000 US corporate bonds.
Eligio Gaudio, CEO of FRI Corp., says client demand drove the database expansion. "One and a half years ago we were pricing about 1,000 US
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain