LONDON – Spinnaker Capital Group, a $2.4 billion hedge fund manager with offices in the UK and Brazil running three funds focused on emerging market investment strategies, is implementing Advent Software’s Geneva investment accounting and portfolio management system.
Spinnaker opted for Geneva in order to keep its investment operations and accounting capabilities on par with its business growth without incurring substantial IT costs. The Advent system’s ability to manage complex financial
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground