LONDON--Newton Investment Management is rolling out to its fund managers the performance measurement system it custom-built with Citisoft. Newton’s performance team is already using the system, built on Eagle Investment Systems’ PACE data hub. The firm also plans to provide reporting to clients and then to fund consultants.
Eagle’s PACE is replacing an internally built system. A data-centric approach improves the usability of the data as well as the fund managers’ accountability, says Mark
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain