LONDON – Eagle Star Life Assurance, a Dublin-based life insurance company specialising in pension, investment and protection products with approximately €4.0 billion in assets under management, has upgraded its StatPro Performance and Attribution platform from version 4.2 to 4.5. Eagle Star initially implemented SPA in early 2002 but upgraded to the newer version last month, allowing the firm to reduce its batch processing times for calculating its performance reports.
According to John
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain