Primary dealer First Boston Corp. has begun delivering executable Treasury prices over Bloomberg and Knight-Ridder Inc.'s respective market data networks. First Boston's move to open its book accompanied the launch last week of an order-routing facility designed to allow customers to send orders from their Bloomberg terminals directly to First Boston's trading desk in New York.
As part of its efforts to use data delivery to help build its trading business, the firm is test-marketing addition
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution